Friday, August 22, 2014

Oops (I'm Not Dead)

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have not been able to update this blog. Thankfully, I am back, and I'll be keeping you guys up-to-date whenever possible. I will probably break up the past year in a few posts, so look out for that.

Lots of things have been happening since I last posted and I'm very excited to share it all with you. Here is an outline of things you should expect coming from the next few posts:

-Going back on medical leave
-The world's most ridiculous surgery story
-The hospital stay from hell
-The slightly better hospital stay that changed my life forever
-A nasty break up. :(
-My new job
-On good doctors and bad PA's

I will be uploading one post per day until I am caught up with everything that has happened in the past year. I hope you guys are ready for the ride, because I sure am!

<3 Mouse



No comments:

Post a Comment